Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back on Track.... Guest Bedroom

So, I guess the tour got a little off track! I'm going to blame life, my laziness at taking photos, my obsession with Big Brother, and let's see... I'm sure Taylor had something to do with it (just kidding)! :) But I'm back on track now and we are continuing with the tour. This is the guest bedroom/storage area for our junk/Taylor's study room/office/where Taylor talks on the phone when I'm watching Big Brother because I'm way too obsessed! The room wears many hats :)

Here is the view from the entry way. And yes, that is our wedding photo. Even after a year, I still haven't had it framed!


View from the guest bathroom.


The storage chest and closet. I would open the door and show you the closet but I would be embarrassed for you to see our piles of junk!


This is the view from the back of the room. You can see how the guest bath connects on the right!


I still need to hang up the curtains and Taylor's Einstein posters, but for some reason we are really bad about hanging stuff up. I noticed it in the apartment and it's a trait that has carried over into the house I guess! Ha.

Hope you enjoyed the room! Now PLEASE come visit!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment