Friday, August 19, 2011

Master Bathroom

Ok, back to the Tour of Homes! Actually, just one home but you get the picture...

This is the Master Bathroom. There is not much "master" about it if you ask me, but I really appreciate having two full bathrooms in the house.


I haven't found anything I really like for the walls, but I love these new rugs we got! They are super soft and the blue color is girlie but not too girlie for Taylor.


I love all the storage we have now! Before we had one cabinet over the toilet so everything was stored under the sink. Now you can just open the door and everything is eye level.


And yes, I did somewhat organize the cabinet before taking this photo. It is generally one big mess in there.


Well that was the Master Bath! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment