Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


So I'm taking a break from the tour for today... I found this blog a couple weeks ago that every Wednesday links up hundreds of blog and they talk about "what they are loving"! I thought this was such a fun idea because you can get ideas for decorating, clothing, meals, books, and so much more. When I actually remember, I think I'm going to try and do this because 1. I think it's a cool idea and 2. It will give me an automatic topic to blog about! So here it goes...


I'm loving Big Brother! It's by far my favorite summertime show and something that my family would always watch together. We still call/text about it afterward! I am completely team vets, specifically Jeff and Jordan!

I'm loving this mirror I saw at an antique shop the other day! I am trying to decide whether I want to buy it or not. What do you think?

I'm loving these chalkboard frames! I want to get one to put on the wall next to our kitchen, I just have to find one I like and is the right color :)

And to be completely cheesy and girly... I'm loving this guy! Even though most of the time he is talking about crazy physics ideas I will never understand :)

3 comments:

  1. I think you should definitely get the mirror.
    I love the chalkboard idea too, how cute! Now I want one for the kitchen :)
    and, our physics guys are so smart, but also so sweet and fun, we're lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jeff and Jordan!! I definitely like the oval mirror - Buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. def get the mirror girl :) sooo cute! i just adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete