Thursday, August 11, 2011

3.4 Ounces

This weekend I'm flying into Little Rock to meet my in-laws so we can drive over to a wedding! I started packing last night and my plan is to just take carry on items. I don't want to deal with the hassle or pay for checking a bag! Well, last night I realized that this is what I need to take...


And this is how much of it meets the 3.4 oz limit...


Ha! I went to Walmart and purchased some travel size stuff, but I cannot find travel size face lotion! I looked everywhere and it was no where to be found. So I have decided to just try and sneak my current face lotion through. I know, that's wrong but it's only 3.9 oz so surely they will let it slide? Right, right? Yeah, probably wrong but oh well. It's worth a shot :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment