Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up with This Kind of Love again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Today, I'm loving shoes! I don't have that many work shoes, so lately anytime we are in a store, at the mall (which is never!), or if I see the word "SALE" I'm looking for shoes. Winter shoes are easy, because you can get away with wearing boots. I'm pretty sure since moving to IL last year, I doubled my boot collection this past winter! But spring/summer/fall is different. I just don't feel like I can ever find something that I love, is comfortable, and I feel ok about paying for.

But here are some shoes that I found recently that look cute, are affordable, and I'm loving, so who knows...


Palomita Glitter (and they come in black!)
Guava Plush (comes in lots of other colors!)

Seraphina

Gabriella Rocha Ali


Happy Wednesday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from WILW. I'm always excited for a new pair of shoes. Love your picks. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are all really cute shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great choices! Ahhh shoes! lol

    ReplyDelete