Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up for WILW again!


Today, I'm loving that it's Wednesday which means that it is almost Friday which means that the next day (Saturday, if I lost you at this point) one of my best friends Katie gets married!

I'm loving that my birthday is in 16 days! That would be September 2nd if you want to add it to your calendar :) I love birthdays - they might be my favorite holiday!

I'm loving
that we can finally sit on our back patio now and not sweat to death! The weather has started to cool down in the evenings and it is so enjoyable to be outside.

I'm loving
the encouraging people in my life. Work has been pretty up and down lately, so I'm thankful for prayers and words of encouragement.

Happy Wednesday! Sorry for the lack of pictures. I've been slacking lately :(

No comments:

Post a Comment