Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Outside and Garage

Happy Tuesday! Today I'm going to share pictures of the outside of the house and inside of the garage.


This is a picture from the street. I just love this cute little house!


A close up of the porch and the landscaping that I have no plans of improving. Since we are renting, I just don't think it would be worth the work to improve! We may get a swing for the porch, but we are waiting to see if we actually find ourselves wanting to sit out here. So far, we have mainly used the chairs on the back patio.


Speaking of the back patio, here it is! This is a view from the corner of the yard. So it's not very big, but it's big enough to have people over and hang out but not so big that it's a pain to mow and maintain :)


Here is the garage! We still haven't picked up hooks to hang our golf clubs, weedeater, and Ashley's bike she left, but we will eventually. It will be so nice to park in the garage when winter comes! I'll have to get Taylor a nice shovel to clear the driveway for me. Haha :) Just kidding!


This is the view when you open the door inside the house and look to the right.


This is the view from the left. My car takes up a lot of the space, but we make it work!

Hope you are enjoying the tour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment