Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Toys

Hope y'all have had a nice weekend! This was our first weekend to have nothing planned and it was wonderful :) And just a little something random, because I like remembering some of our "firsts"... It hasn't rained here in so long that I don't think we've mowed in the last two weeks. And since we are just renting, having a lush green yard isn't a big priority right now. But tonight we decided that maybe we should a least run the mower over the yard since there were one or two patches that were getting a little long. So Taylor got to try out a couple of his new "toys"!


I never knew how much of a difference weed-eating can make to the look of the lawn! I'm pretty sure that Ashley, our landlord, had NEVER weed-eated the yard. Ha! I should have taken a before and after picture, but like I said, I had no idea it would look so different. We had planned on going tonight and picking up some hooks to hang up the weed-eater and blower, but just ran out of time. We don't have a ton of room in the garage so that will help a lot with space.

I am thinking that this coming week I am going to post pictures of the house!(Sorry it's taken me so long!) We have most everything put away at this point, and if we make changes to a room I will just update the photos. So check back soon for our Tour of Homes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment