Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still Here!

Yes, I'm still here! Between moving last week and just getting our internet setup today, blogging has kind of gone on the back burner. Here are a few photos to tide you over until I set down and write about everything we have had going on!


The newest addition to our house! I love love love this chair. We never had enough seating in our apartment and always said we would get a new chair someday, well last Saturday was the day!


And this is Taylor's new favorite position! Ha. I had to remind him that the recliner is his chair and this one is mine :)



All the food we had for our 4th of July cookout! This isn't a great picture to show how much we had, but we have been eating burgers and fruit all week. Ha! I'll do a more detailed post of the party soon.


And just something random.. we are getting an ULTA! Wahoooo! I love Ulta and have always wondered why CU didn't have one, but that will be remedied soon. When I told Taylor they were opening on close to the house, his response was, "Well, I just saw money go out the window!". Ha! Myself and another girl at work (who just moved here from Chicago) were so excited about this the other day, and all the other ladies thought we were crazy. But after we explained the awesomeness of Ulta, they all are very excited now as well!

I will update and show pics of the new house soon! Hope you had a nice 4th of July. Tomorrow is Friday, yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jenna's - moving is no fun, but usually it is for a good reason. Enjoy your transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ULTA! YAY for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Jenna's. I'm an Oklahoma girl too! Hope you get settled into your new place soon. Moving is not something I enjoy at all.

    ReplyDelete