Friday, June 24, 2011

New Do!

If you have known me for, lets say, the last 10 years, you have probably noticed that I don't change my hair style. Like, at all. I may put a couple highlights in it every few years (and except for that blonde period I went through as a junior in high school, which was WAY too much up-keep), it has pretty much always been brown and one length. Well, I decided it was time for a change. I still kept it long, but I did get...


BANGS! I apologize for the awkward looking photo. It's hard to take a photo of yourself! It is not a huge change, but I think it does add a little more volume around my face. My hair is naturally straight, and when I say straight, I mean straight. Most days I don't even use a straightener, which can be nice and I'm not complaining, but by the end of the day my hair just looks so dull. So I took the plunge and got a new do! Ashley, the girl who is cutting my hair up here, kind of talked me into it but I like it and Taylor likes it so I guess that's what matters :)

10 comments:

  1. The bangs look good!

    I came by from Jenna's:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping By from Jenna's Journey comment challenge. Love the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bangs look great!! Stopping by from Jenna's. Your blog is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are super cute! Love the new bangs... just stopping by from the comment challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Jenna's Journey! Love your blog. Good luck on your move. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there! your hair looks great! and happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Jennas!! Love the bags - I've been thinking of updating my hairstyle with some bangs too but haven't quite gotten the courage to do it!! Your blog is adorable...love the new house you guys are moving into - how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to add a little something different to your hairstyle. I always tell myself if I don't like it at least it will grow back. I think the bangs look great!! Love the name of your blog! I grew up in Southern Indiana(and now live in Florida) so I love the cornfields! Stopping by from Jenna's. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping from Jenna's Journey! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swinging by from Jenna's. Love the new look-I had to scroll back a few posts to see the "before" :) I'm always up for a change but too chicken to cut my length away! It looks great :)And I'm totally jealous that you don't have to straighten it!

    ReplyDelete