Friday, July 8, 2011

Currently Listening To...

Most of you probably know, but Taylor and I LOVE Marc Broussard! We have seen him in concert twice and are thinking about seeing him again soon. Well, he just put out a new self titled album and it is awesome! We have been listening to it non-stop for the last couple weeks. That seems to be our trend with new music! So this is just random, but if you are looking for some new music, I suggest you check it out. Here are a couple YouTube videos of some songs we really like...







Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of him before! Thanks for sharing!!

    Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Jenna's blog. I will have to check out his music. His voice almost sounds a little like Michael Buble. I love getting tips on new music!

    ReplyDelete