Sunday, July 10, 2011

Makeover

Well, as you can see, I have updated the look of the blog! I have wanted to change it for a long time and searched for some new backgrounds I liked, but could never figure out how to upload them. I know, I know, I'm a college grad and can't figure out how to upload a background. Oh well, I finally figured it out, as you can see! Ha. I am now working on editing a cool new header that I found, but once again, that is proving to be more difficult that I thought. Maybe in another year I will figure that out :)

We had a bunch of leftover apples from the 4th of July party so Taylor decided to make homemade applesauce today!


Yummy! Our house is smelling delicious right now! We both love applesauce and really enjoy making it. Here is the recipe we use...

8 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced (or cut into chunks)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c water
1/2 - 1 c sugar, or red hots (we use a little of both!)

1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
2. Cook on low 8-10 hrs or high 3-4 hrs.

We made a day trip to STL yesterday to watch the Cardinal's game and play golf (sorry, I forgot to take pics)! We even came home with something we did not anticipate, but until I can take some good pictures I will just have to leave you hanging... Now that wasn't nice was it? :) Hope you all have had a nice weekend!

2 comments: