Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Law Breaker

I am officially a law breaker. A criminal in the eyes of the law. Ok, so maybe not that bad! But when Taylor and I were walking back to my car after lunch yesterday, I saw this pretty little orange note on the windshield...


Yes, I received my first parking violation/ticket of any kind from the City! Ha. We were so confused when we got back to the car because I hadn't parked over the lines and the meter still had time on it... but then, it hit me! About a month ago we got new tags for our cars and when I went to put mine on, I didn't know you were supposed clean the plate off first. Well, the tag got dirty and wasn't sticky anymore so I just put it in my glove box and thought, "I will just that later". But obviously, a month later, I still hadn't put the tag on! Ha. I felt so stupid when I realized what I did and my stupidity cost us $25 :( Oh well, I guess. Lesson learned and from now on I will put my new tag on right away, and clean the plate off first!

1 comment:

  1. Oh great! You get married, move away and now your a criminal. Did we teach nothing growing up! Ha!

    ReplyDelete