Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SB 2011: Day 2

Well, Spring Break Day 2 has been pretty uneventful. Taylor just worked on some homework today while I went to work. I did stop by Old Navy on my way home this evening because Laine told me they were having a pretty good sale. I ended up getting a new pair of jeans for only $10 plus a new spring dress and shirt! I love the feeling of getting a good deal, even though Taylor's automatic response, every time is.. "Jamie, you still spent money"! Haha. Boys, they just don't understand, do they ladies?! :)


Here is a picture of what I picked up at Old Navy! The shirt looks yellow, but it's actually light grey with yellow stripes. I got a new brown belt when we were in Chicago last weekend that I can't wait to pair with the spring dress!


I mentioned that we stopped in St. Louis on our way home from AR a couple weeks ago and picked out some new running shoes! Here is a picture of Taylor's shoes, which he loves! I asked him after our run tonight how his shoes were feeling, and he said they just keep getting better!


And these are mine! Honestly, I can't tell a huge difference in this pair and my old ones, but I have noticed my shins aren't hurting like they used to. Taylor thinks I may have had too much arch support (or "posting" as the lady at the store kept saying) in my old shoes, and these have a lot less!

Well, hope your week is going well! I'll try to make Taylor do something more exciting than homework to post about tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment