Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break Wrap Up

Well, Spring Break Day 5 didn't turn out so well! I wasn't feeling good on Thursday, and it just carried over into Friday. I ended up staying home from work and laying on the couch all day. Taylor just worked on homework for the majority of the afternoon and that evening we ordered take out, I think??, because neither of us felt like cooking. That day is kind of a big blur to me! Ha.

Saturday was a much better day and consisted of watching a lot of basketball games as we waited for TP and Jason to get in from Chicago! Kelli, Jason's wife, was out of town so the boys came down and spent Saturday night and Sunday hanging out. We ordered Papa Del's for dinner on Saturday and watched the basketball games. About 11pm, the boys decided they wanted to go bowling but I stayed home and played with Jason and Kelli's dog Oliver.


Isn't he cute?! He reminds me a little stuffed animal that requires food and water! Ha. And yes mom, I did allow a dog to stay in our apartment for the evening :) For a puppy, he was surprisingly calm and while the boys were bowling he just stayed at the top of the steps. I think he missed Jason!

On Sunday, we went to church and watched more of the NCAA tournament. I just love this time of year and watching all the games! I always feel like the tournament games are crazy and unpredictable, but this year has been really crazy. I should note that I do still have a Final Four team, UConn, in my bracket and if they win I will win the pool at work! Go Huskies!!!

The boys left Sunday night and this week has been pretty low key so far. Taylor is just getting back into the swing of class and is excited about finally getting to work in the lab! He joined a research group a month or so ago and he has been waiting until after Spring Break to really get actively involved. I hope your weeks are going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment