Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SB 2011: Day 3

Well Spring Break day 3 has been a pretty good day! I went to work this morning, as usual, and Taylor worked on homework with Andrew. They have an assignment due Monday and I think they got most of it done today! This afternoon we had plans to do our long run for the week, since as you can see, we are supposed to have a cold front come through. We were supposed to run 9 miles, but with 30 mph winds, neither one of us quite got to 9! Ha.


Andrew actually ran with Taylor today, which I think Taylor really enjoyed. They started at our apartment and then ran to L & A's apartment which is about 6 miles away. I think the cold front came in a little faster than we had anticipated, and it was already close to 40 degrees when they got there! So once I got to 5 miles, I decided that was enough for today and headed over to their apartment to pick up Taylor! Ha. I just couldn't fight the wind anymore :)


We ended up eating dinner with them at their apartment tonight and watching Modern Family, which is always fun! I can't say enough how thankful I am that we were able to find some good friends so quickly up here. It really helps, since we are all away from family. During dinner, Laine said she had a present for me and when I opened the box it was these cute earrings! I had gone to a jewelry party with her the other day and this was her thank you for going. That was just so sweet of her! Earrings are definitely my favorite type of jewelry and I can't wait to wear these.

So that was Spring Break day 3, hopefully Thursday will bring something else fun to do.. and I am praying for no snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment