Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Fall Favorite

Now that I started working, Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week. I always feel like after Wednesday is over Friday is here before I know it! Taylor's favorite day is Thursday because that is when all his homework is due and he can finally relax for a night.

Today it has been beautiful here :) All the leaves are starting to fall off the trees and they are such pretty colors. Tonight we went for a walk/run since the weather was so perfect and because we are running a 10k race in St. Louis on Oct. 30th with Taylor's family! Yes, I said October 30th, as in like 2 weeks away! Ha. Taylor will have no problem going out and running an 8 min pace even though he hasn't ran in a very long time, I am a different story. I have told myself that one way or another, no matter how long it takes me, I will cross the finish line! I have not trained for a race in over a year and it just doesn't come naturally to me, unlike Taylor. But it will be fun and the weather is just so nice, we love being outside!

We also had one of our favorite fall treats this evening, apple cider with red hots! It is so delicious. I have noticed that Walmart has had the gallons of cider recently but just haven't picked one up. So tonight Taylor had to run to Walmart for a couple things and when he came back he had apple cider and red hots! If you have never tried this before I highly suggest you do. We usually only put it in 4 or 5 red hots but it all depends on how hot you like it :)

Hope you all have a great and speedy rest of the week! Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment