Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

So when we arrived back in C-U on Sunday we were surprised to find there was no snow on the ground at all! It was nice to unload the car and not have to worry about getting the floors all dirty and wet for once. But we knew it could only last so long, because this is what we woke up to this morning...


I also woke up to a sore throat that swollen so much I could barely talk. So, I had my first sick from work and have been laying on the couch all day reading and napping. I sent my boss an e-mail letting him know that I would not be in today because I could barely talk. He responded, joking I am sure, that Taylor might apprectiate me not talking as much! Ha. Well, Taylor didn't have to worry much about me talking today because he was gone most of the afternoon playing basketball with Andrew! I know what you're thinking, "He left when you were sick?" Ha. I really didn't mind though since all I did was lay on the couch, I probably would not have been the best company :)


But he did bring me home a drink and picked up some new books at the library for me which was very sweet of him!

Well, I hope your Tuesday was better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment