Monday, January 3, 2011

Perfect Pancakes

Ok, so maybe they don't look perfect and I still need to learn how to photograph food.. but they were delicious!


I feel like we end up cooking breakfast for dinner a lot of Sunday evenings. I think because we still haven't gone to Walmart for the week and always have the stuff to make breakfast! Ha. But that's fine with me because I love breakfast foods. So normally when we make pancakes I just use the Bisquick mix because it's really easy, but this time I thought I would "mix it up" a little. I was reading through The Pioneer Woman's recipes the other day and came across her recipe for "Perfect Pancakes".

**Sidenote: If you do not know who the Pioneer Woman is, I highly suggest you follow the link above! But I will warn you that you may find yourself looking through all her delicious recipes and reading about her funny happenings on a farm in Oklahoma for hours! Ha. But seriously, look at her recipes and make them. They are wonderful!

Now back to our pancakes... They turned out so delicious! I'm not going to say that there was anything super special/amazing/mind-blowing about these pancakes, but they were much better than the Bisquick we normally make and require basically the same ingredients. So click here and make yourself some delicious pancakes tonight!

And oh yeah.. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry I haven't posted since last year, we've been busy :) Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment