Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to School

Well it was back to school for Taylor today! But since he only has class on Tuesday and Thursday from 2-5, he still got to sleep in! Ha. I'm not sure how long I will be able to handle this. I may have to start making a bunch of noise in the morning so he will wake up with me :)

So since we stayed in C-U last weekend, we did not do much of anything! Ha. It was nice to relax and just spend time at home. We did go out to eat dinner on Friday night which Taylor always loves! We brought dessert back to the house and then watched a documentary called Ocean of Fear. It is about the USS Indianapolis that sank in the 40's and how the crew survived in the ocean for 5 days. It was really interesting!


On Saturday night, we had Andrew, Laine and Keith over for pancakes and games. It was a lot of of fun and Laine and I actually talked the boys into letting us watch the Miss America pageant. We were cheering on Miss Oklahoma and Miss Arkansas all night! Laine and Andrew actually knew Miss Arkansas because she went to their high school, so that was cool.


So recently Taylor has become obsessed with researching for places for us to live in July when our rent expires. So if you notice, in the above picture, he was so excited about some of the places he found that he is even showing Laine now! Ha. Also, the other day in the office one of our sales reps dropped these tickets on my desk!


I was so excited when I realized what they were because Taylor really likes going to the movies and now we can go for free! He was really excited when I called and told him because there a lot of movies out right now that we want to see.

Well have a good rest of the week! We are almost half way to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment