Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All Work and No Play

So it has been all work and no play in our house for the last few days! Work has been going well for me, I just have so much to learn. The last few days have mainly consisted of learning the station's marketing software and all the products they sell, which are more than I ever imagined! My boss is planning on me going out to try and meet with clients on Friday so be praying for me. I am very nervous!


Taylor has been doing what he always does, studying! We spent Monday night at the Physics lab and then last night we went to Laine and Andrew's so the boys could study. And tonight, guess who is over? Laine and Andrew! I have a feeling that we are going to get to know them very well over the next few years!

Well, we don't have much to say tonight! Just wanted to update you all on our week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment