Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello Spring!

Disclaimer: I wrote this post a couple weeks ago and never posted it. Whoops! So let's pretend that it's still March...

So this last week has been tons of fun! My parents visited us last weekend while my sister was in Cancun (jealous!) and we had a great time. I didn't realize they hadn't been to Papa Del's yet so we made sure to have dinner there. We saw The Lorax on Saturday and it was so cute! After church Sunday they headed back to OK and we decided to go play golf. It was my first round of the year and it went surprisingly well.


I also received my copy of The Pioneer Woman's new cookbook last week! Thanks Mom :) I made her perfect iced coffee recipe and it is awesome! I feel so cool bringing my new tervis cup with homemade iced coffee to work each morning. Ha!


We have finally started using our grill on a regular basis. I love using the grill because our dinner options multiple a ton! Plus, Taylor does most of the cooking when we use the grill :)


Since Taylor is on Spring Break this week, I took Wednesday afternoon off and we went to play golf. The weather was perfect but I can't say the same for our golf games. But any day on the golf course is better than any day at work, right?


Tonight we are having friends over for a grill-out turned crockpot BBQ sandwiches party since there is an 80% chance of rain. After dinner Taylor and I are attending the midnight showing of The Hunger Games! I am so excited. We bought tickets about a month ago once I realized I didn't have to work this Friday. I have only ever attended one midnight premiere so I can hardly wait.


Have a great weekend!

Sorry for the delay! I'll try to get back on track with posting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment