Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where I Stayed

So the Pioneer Woman always takes photos of the hotels she stays in and then posts them on her blog. Now, I know my hotels are not nearly as nice as hers, but I thought I would share where I stayed as well! (Sorry some of the photos are blurry!)



Wyndham Las Colinas (Dallas) The hotel was nice and outside of the city so there wasn't any traffic. That's a big plus, especially in Dallas!



Hilton Austin This hotel was right in downtown Austin and very nice. I got to stay on the 18th floor which was fun! I wish I would have taken a photo of the hotel lobby because it was very pretty. This room definitely had the most comfy bed!


SpringHill Suites Houston This was my least favorite of the three hotels and the one I stayed in for two days! Ha. I felt like I was in a hotel in Florida, which would typically be nice, but the rooms were really hot! The only plus was that they did offer breakfast in the mornings. But at least they had the Food Network on cable :) Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment