Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Comfort

So for my job I do a lot of standing, I mean a lot. At college fairs I can be standing in one place for 4 hours or during our campus visit days each week I could be on my feet all day long. My professional shoes (heels, flats, etc) have just not been cutting it. My feet are killing me after an hour or so and it just makes the rest of the day miserable. All that to say, I have found the cure! And they are...


Crocs! One of the girls in the office has been talking about these shoes since I started and I finally bought a pair the other day. They are amazing. I could hardly believe how comfortable they are. I like that they are simple and blend in well with dress pants so you don't notice I'm wearing a somewhat casual shoe.


I walked across campus all day last Friday and Monday and had no problems at all. It was great! So next time you are in need of some simple and comfortable flats, I encourage you to check these out. They come in lots of different colors, are reasonably priced, and will be great for summer because they are so breathable.

No comments:

Post a Comment