Thursday, March 1, 2012

Big News

So I have some big news to share today. As of last night, at 7:30pm, I officially submitted my application for the Masters in Education program at UIUC. This is the email that was waiting in my inbox when I got to work this morning...

Apply NowFinancial AssistanceStudent LifeDiversityInternationalIllinois home pageThe Gradute College home pageIllinois The Graduate College

Admissions


Admissions FAQs
Application Instructions
Programs and Contacts


Illinois Connect

Login to your Illinois Connect
portal for Illinois news, as well
as important program and admissions information!

Dear Jamie,

Congratulations on submitting your Illinois Graduate Application! Your application and supporting credentials will be reviewed by your proposed program of study for admission consideration. If you have any questions regarding this review, please contact the program.

Throughout your application process, we hope that you found our email communications to be helpful.

Thank you!
Graduate & Professional Admissions

The Graduate College at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
801 South Wright Street, 301 Coble Hall, MC-322 Champaign, IL 61820-6210

I can hardly believe that we may have two graduate students in our house starting in the Fall. I remember a day, not many years ago, where I was so happy to never write another paper or take another exam in my life! This program will be a great way to increase my credentials as I hope to pursue a career in University administration. I would love some prayers during this next month as we wait to hear back. I'll keep you posted with any new information we hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment