Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Special Day

I always consider March 8th to be a special day because many people that I love are celebrating their birthday!

First, my dad. Happy Birthday Dad! We can't wait to see you next weekend :) I'm so lucky to be your daughter.


Next, Jess. Happy Birthday Jess! A lot of people use the expression "I am who I am today because of you" and this phrase is seriously true for Jess. We have been friends since 3rd grade (she says 2nd I think!) and have experienced so many of life's big moments together. She was my maid of honor in my wedding and has been like a sister my whole life.


Finally, Laine. Happy Birthday Laine! I can't imagine being in Illinois without you. I feel so blessed to have you as a friend.



Happy Birthday to each of you and I love you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment