Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fire Pit

I know I am really late in posting this information, but I found the photos on my phone while I was home sick the last couple days with strep throat and thought I would share.

For Christmas my parents gave Taylor a gift card for a fire pit to place on our backyard patio (aka tiny piece of concrete). He as wanted one for awhile now so when he finally got to pick one out in January, he was very excited.


Some of our friends from Chicago came down about mid-January so we put the fire pit together...


...and enjoyed a warm fire on the patio. And of course no proper fire is complete without s'mores so we enjoyed those as well! The temperature is getting to a place where I think we will be able to enjoy sitting outside by the fire and not be freezing, so we are both looking forward to that.


Hope everyone is having a great week so far! I am feeling much better today but am looking forward to my throat finally not being swollen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment