Friday, February 10, 2012

Golfing in February

Taylor's birthday ended up being a very nice day! For his actual birthday gift, we are planning on spending the weekend in Chicago in a few weeks when a lot of his friends will be there. So for his actual birth day, I just gave him a card and a gift card to Dunkin' Donuts. He loves to get the donut and coffee combo at least once or twice a week so I thought he would enjoy a gift card where he didn't have to tell me every time he goes! Ha.


Since I had a few meetings in the afternoon I couldn't skip, I wasn't able to take off which I had wanted to do. So what did Taylor do? He went golfing! It was really sunny and around 50 here that day so he decided it would be a perfect time to go golfing. I don't think he ever thought he would be golfing on his birthday, this Winter (or lack of) has just been crazy.

That night we had our small group so I made a cake to take with us. How cool is this idea? I found the original idea on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect! We only had two candles and a four (yes, I know the four is backwards!) so Taylor either turned 114 or 411 depending on what side of the cake you are on. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment