Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrapped up...

Well, I finally got all of our presents wrapped! I forgot how much time it takes to wrap presents. This year I went simple with the wrapping paper and used tulle so the bows wouldn't get smashed during our 9 1/2 hour drive to OK. A couple years ago my mom used brown mailing paper to wrap our presents and I thought that was so smart. First, it's cheap. An entire roll costs $5 and wraps a billion gifts! So that's a slight exaggeration, but you get the idea.


Next, it travels well. Last year a lot of our gifts were torn after the drive so I thought this paper would be a much better idea because it's sturdy.


Third, since the paper is simple you can use all kinds of ribbons or tulle to the make the gifts look pretty!


Finally, you could (if you were crafty and I am not) decorate the paper however you wanted to! I just wrote everyone's name on the gifts but you could stamps or stickers, etc.

We are so excited for Friday to get here and to head back to OK and AR! I get off work Friday at noon and don't go back until January 3rd. Wahooo! This will be the first time since we moved up here that I have had an entire week off and I'm so excited. We are looking forward to seeing you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment