Thursday, December 22, 2011

Party People

So over the last few weeks Taylor and I have been attending multiple Christmas parties! I feel like I have had a somewhat active social life lately. Ha! Two Fridays ago, we went over to Taylor's research professor's house for his groups Christmas party. We pretty much just sat around talking and drinking yummy wassail! I had never had wassail before and it is so good.

The next night we had our friends over to the house for a white elephant gift exchange! I ended up getting a bottle of nail polish from Laine and Taylor wound up with this trophy that says "#1 Balla!" Keith brought Ha. It was really funny!


And last Friday, we went over to my director's house for our office Christmas party. It was nice to see people outside of an office environment so you can get to know them better. That day at work we also had a building wide gift exchange. Everyone who was participating had a balloon on their cube and gift sitting on the floor.

Basically, all day long if you saw a gift that appealed to you, then you could swap the one outside your cube for it! It was fun to see which gifts everyone wanted and then once we opened everything what they ended up being. I ended up receiving an ornament that had reindeer poop on it that is supposed to guide Santa's sleigh to your house on Christmas eve! Ha.


Sorry, I don't have many pictures to share! I updated my phone and lost a couple of the photos I had taken at the parties. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment