Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

Last night we put up our Christmas tree and I just love the way it looks in the living room now!


In my family, it is a tradition to put your first baby rattle in the tree each year. Here is my rattle, a set of car keys! I always find this a little funny since I don't like to drive at all.


In Taylor's family, the tradition is the night you put up the Christmas tree, you also make biscuit donuts. Obviously, this is a tradition I will be glad to continue :) We also invited Laine and Andrew over to watch the Bedlam game (Go Pokes!) and eat donuts. These were so delicious! Taylor did a great job making them.

(I can't get this picture to rotate! Sorry!)

It was a little tricky finding a place to put the tree in the living room, but we settled for next to the chair beside the TV. It will be a sad day in our house when the tree has to come down, I just love it!

Only 21 days until Christmas! I need to get some presents under that tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment