Friday, December 9, 2011

Important

The other day I walked over to Taylor's building during lunch. It's only a street over so it's nice to be able to have lunch together. Normally we eat in the downstairs portion of the building where there are a whole bunch of tables. So I called him once I was inside and said, "Hey, I'm downstairs". He had a kind of serious tone when he replied, and said "Come up to my office, I have something really important to show you".

I figured I was going to see a new crystal he had grown or something cool he had discovered about his lab. Little did I know that the "important" thing he needed to show me was this...

Ha! I do have to admit that's a pretty impressive game of Minesweeper and yes, he did finish without hitting a mine :) Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment