Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!


So last night we had Laine, Andrew, and Keith over to put up our Christmas tree and make homemade donuts! The donuts were delicious and I really like our tree! We don't have a ton of ornaments right now but I found some red ribbon and bought a big bow for the top so I think it looks pretty festive :) And I really like our stockings. I love stockings that look like they have been knitted, so I found these at TJ Maxx and got a really good deal!


Here is the tree all lit up! I love the way a Christmas tree lights up a room at night My dad always puts our tree on a timer so that it is turned on when you get home at night. It just makes me happy to see Christmas lights!


And here is our mistletoe! The Massey's got this for me last year at Christmas and I think it's so pretty. Well, hope y'all had a good week! We are just planning on relaxing this weekend because starting next week, we have something to do every weekend until Jan. 8th! But we will be traveling for exciting things so it's ok :) Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment