Tuesday, November 30, 2010

'Tis the Season

So tonight was Taylor's last night class for the semester and he was very excited! He only went to class for about 5 minutes and then got to leave! And this is how he celebrates...


Haha! More studying! I feel like I have posted this picture a few times already, but it just goes to show that this is probably what you will see when you walk into our apartment.

And since it is officially the Christmas season, I decided to put up a few of my holiday decorations today when I was home for lunch. I know it's not that cute at the moment, but I'm still rearranging and I need to get our stockings!


I got the candle stands when were in Tulsa last weekend at Pier 1 and I just love them! I feel like they are kind of "Christmasy" but will look good on the mantle the rest of the year since they match the living room. And I'm sure you are wondering, "Where are the candles?". Well last Christmas I bought these really pretty red, cinnamon candles from Pier 1 that had ribbon on them. But sadly, when I got them out of the box this afternoon they had melted and were all deformed :( I guess I will just have to go get some new ones.

I think we are planning on putting up our tree sometime this week so I will be sure and post some pictures! Taylor wants to make homemade donuts while we put up the tree so I am really excited about that. Hope you all are having a good week! We love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment