Monday, December 20, 2010

Wrapping Presents

So, I have just about finished our Christmas shopping and have most of the presents wrapped! I know this may sound silly, but I am not a good wrapper and since it is our first Christmas I look time wrapping and I tried really hard to make our presents look nice! Haha. I even took the time to put ribbon on them :) I never realized how long it takes to wrap presents since my mom was always the one to do it.


Here is a picture of the tree with all the presents under it!

Also, last weekend we went to Wichita to see my friend Caitlin get married but I didn't take any pictures cause our camera was dead! But I will post pictures once my friends post the ones they took on Facebook! Haha. We hope you all had a nice weekend and can't wait to see many of you this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment