Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy One Year!

Today is our 1 year anniversary! It's hard to believe, I still feel like I can remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. Since we "celebrated" last weekend in Indy (which yes, I know I still need to blog about) we decided to just play golf today after church and go out to eat. Taylor did wake up early this morning and fix breakfast before church! I have been craving cinnamon toast a lot lately, so he made that (and it wasn't as dark as this picture makes it look)!


These are the flowers he had sent to my work on Friday. He took our wedding book into the florist and had them match the colors that were in my wedding bouquet! How sweet is that :) This might be only the 2nd or 3rd time he has ever given me flowers so I was very surprised!


We decided to play golf this afternoon and I think this pictures captures just how windy it was! I looked up at one point how hard it was blowing and it said it was 28mph. It look us 3 hours to play 9 holes due to the wind, a busy Sunday, and this one group that was holding EVERYONE up! We ended up just getting a credit to come back and play the last 9 holes, which was really nice of the course.


We went to Outback tonight and then got ice cream for dessert! So, happy 1 year to us! I love you Taylor :) Here's to 70 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment