Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two Years


Two years ago today I married my very best friend! I can hardly believe it has already been two years. We have graduated from college, moved to a brand new state, completed a Masters degree (Taylor) and started another (me), made new friends, traveled to new cities, put thousands of miles on our cars (all for the family's we both love!), started attending a new church together, and just learned how to live with each other!


Taylor is the funniest guy I know. He always makes me laugh and even laughs at my dry (generally not very funny) sense of humor!


He always seeks to direct our choices in how he feels God is leading us and I love and appreciate that about him.


He has such a heart for serving others and he makes me better for it. This is a picture from our trip to Malaysia after freshman year.


I love you Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment