Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Class


As you know, I had planned to start my Masters in Education program this coming fall. Well, there has been a slight change of plans. The fall travel season is very busy in the admissions office so I wasn't sure how I would be able to handle 2 classes during the fall. I have decided to take a course this summer and then just one in the fall and this will allow me to stay on track to graduate in two years. And guess when my course starts? YESTERDAY! I just found out last week that I would be able to take the summer course so I was stressed all week trying to get re-coded to enter as a summer student instead of fall (which I am still in the process of doing!). It has been quite a headache trying to get the process completed, but I really think it will be worth it to have less stress during the fall.

The class will go May 14th through June 8th, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It is an online course, but I am required to be logged in a certain times each day. Yesterday was a little overwhelming, but I hope I get back into the swing of things soon :) My supervisor is being very nice to work with me because I will have to leave work early each day. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I can hardly believe I am really going back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment