Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dinner and Bowling

Why do boys not smile? Oh well!

A couple weeks ago Taylor found out that on Tuesdays you can go to a local bowling alley and receive 2 games of bowling and pizza for a really inexpensive price. So guess what we did last Tuesday? You guessed it!


If you didn't already know, Taylor loves bowling, I mean he loves it. So about the 5th frame of the first game he looked at me and said, "Ok, I reached my goal." I said, "Your goal?". "Yeah, I have certain goals I try to reach during each game so that I can bowl over 200." I couldn't help but laugh! My goal is generally to not put it in the gutter each time, let alone have a certain number of pins by each frame! Haha.

Look at that form (and yes, this shot was a strike)!

Well the night was a lot of fun and I'm sure you if you're ever in the area on a Tuesday night, you will find us at the bowling alley every now and then :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment