Monday, January 16, 2012

122-52

Taylor played on one of my boss's basketball teams the other night since they were missing a few people. I think he had a lot of fun (he is always up for a game of basketball) but the game didn't turn out quite how he was hoping.

The final score was... 122-52! Shocked? Yeah, I was too. I guess my boss's team is more of a "recreational" team but since the competitive league didn't have enough teams they randomly placed rec teams in the competitive league. I guess when that happens you get scores like 122-52! Come to find out, the other team had a few players that used to play pro overseas and multiple players who played at our local community college. So that score made a little more sense after hearing that.
Taylor, as usual, played very well and probably had about half his teams points! So I think the guys were pretty impressed. Maybe he'll get asked to play next year? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment