Thursday, September 8, 2011

iPhone Life

Since I haven't been great about updating on what's been going on with us, here is another quick update through whatever pictures I had on my iPhone...


This is my new favorite way to eat fruit! Laine always cuts it up this way and it makes it a lot easier to eat fruit as a side dish with dinner.



I'm still on the lookout for a bench to put at the foot of our bed. I found this cute turquoise bench and mirror the other day, but I think it is too wide.



A couple weekends ago I worked an event for the station called "Half Century of Progress". It's a really big farmer's expo and that's about all I can say about it. Here is Elizabeth (one of our on-air personalities) in a photo that sums up the expo pretty well...


And took at this bundle of joy I got to hold! We were handing out ice cream samples and a woman asked if I could hold him for a second which she put her baby carry thing?? on (obviously I don't have children)!


The expo covers over 300 acres of ground so everyone drives golf carts/really awesome mules/fancy tractors/hove-a-rounds (no, I'm not kidding!) to get places. It was quite a sight to see.


They also were flying the biggest flag in the United States! This pictures doesn't do justice to how large the flag was.

We also went to our annual Sweetcorn Festival!


This is Taylor. He is my husband and he is really weird sometimes and really loves kettle corn. I guess this is how he expresses his love for kettle corn? Ha.


We also enjoyed a concert by Survivor! For those, like myself, who didn't recognize Survivor right away, they sing "Eye of the Tiger"... which was played at every high school athletic event I ever attended.


This is one of Taylor's drives during the Twin City Open he played in a month ago! I know, I'm really late, but it was on my phone. Needless to say, he was NOT pleased when we walked up to see where his ball was. He ended up placing 14th overall which is great for playing 3 courses he had never played against some very good golfers.


Last weekend we headed to Branson and Tulsa to spend time with our families! We played a lot of golf and enjoyed some nice family time with both sides. On Monday we enjoyed a joint b-day party for my grandma and myself! It was nice to see extended family we don't see very much.

Hope you are having a nice week! It's Friday tomorrow, yeah!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment