Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Overdue

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted! Life has just been kind of crazy lately, but we're back now :) The good thing is that I have been taking a lot pictures of stuff that's been going on, so I will have those to share over the next week or so.

But here is just a quick update of some exciting news that happened this evening...

A few weeks ago I posted this picture of Taylor crossing his fingers, and as my mom reminded me, I had not posted about why his fingered were crossed!


Well, that night Taylor and I had gone to look at this house in a neighborhood close to us that we were interested in renting. His fingers were crossed because another couple had looked at the house before us and the odds were they would get the house. The girl who is renting it said she would call us that evening to let us know where we stood in the renting process. So, to make a long and complicated story short, the other couple ended not being a good fit for the house so we were given the opportunity to apply!


So for the last couple weeks we have been going through the application process to rent this cute little house, and tonight we finalized the agreement! Yeeaaahhh! I cannot express to you how excited I will be to move into this house, and have a garage! It truly has been a blessing and God send that we even found this house. The neighborhood only allows so many rent-able properties and they don't come available very often. Ever since we moved to C-U, we have always thought it would awesome to live in this specific neighborhood (Taylor would even make us drive the neighborhood sometimes, just to dream! ha). So even though we won't move in until this coming summer, it's such a stress relief to know we don't have to look for a new place anymore.

And we will still have a spare bedroom so if you haven't been to visit, don't worry, we still have room! Well, we hope your week has been going well and I'll been updating on the past few weeks in the next couple days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment