Friday, July 30, 2010

Golf, Dinner, and Anniversaries

So today we went and played golf! Taylor practically begged last night and I finally said yes! ha. It ended up being a great day for golf and we had a lot of fun. The high was only 83 and it was overcast the whole time. Needless to say, I walked all 18 holes and didn't even complain. Or if I did complain, Taylor said it wasn't that noticeable! :)


We tried a new recipe for dinner tonight, Indian Summer Chili, and it was delicious. I mean't to take a picture but forgot! Rachael Ray's Top 10 Book has not let us down yet, so I think we will keep trying out recipes. If you have any good dinner ideas, we would love to hear them!

Now we are just having a relaxing evening in the apartment. Taylor is figuring out all of his employment information for the U of I and I am about to watch a season of Friends! Tomorrow we are planning on making a trip to the local farmers market to pick up some tasty vegetables and lots of corn on the cob :)


And finally... Happy Anniversary to my parents!! We love you both very much.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! We had a nice evening... Ate at Spagetti Warehouse, then went to Borders and finished up at Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete