Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Decorations

I just love Christmas lights. Coming home each evening to the Christmas tree all lit up and the house lights on is one of my favorite things! I haven't invested much in Christmas decorations since we got married, mainly because I have no idea what our living situation will be from year to year, but I try my best with what I do have :)


Here is Taylor putting lights up outside. If you ask Taylor he will tell you that he risked his life putting those lights up! Ha. I forgot to take a picture of the outside but you can see my post here from last year and it's the same.


A few decorations on our small table.


And the tree! I really love colored lights on trees and lots of random ornaments that have special meanings, that was how our tree was growing up and I always loved it. We can't wait for this week to be over and head back south to see family! See many of you very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment