Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

I saw a recipe for pumpkin spice muffins floating around Facebook the other day, and since they only required 2 (yes I said 2!) ingredients, I thought I would give them a try. And our conclusion? Delicious!


They have a really great flavor and stay incredibly moist for multiple days after baking them. All you need is 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree and a spice cake mix. Mix the 2 together (just use the spice cake mix powder, don't add any eggs or oil, etc) and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. That's it! They are so easy and really delicious.


I baked a few of them with brown sugar on top and then added a little cream cheese frosting to some of the plains one, but either way they were all delicious! Taylor never asks for sweets or dessert, but he keeps asking me to heat up a couple muffins. I'll definitely be making these again.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment